Monday, April 26, 2010

Role of Psychology in Artificial Intelligence

Until now I haven't advert psychology,what is the role of psychology in A.I.?

Last article I mentioned that we need all of the data mining process is done automatically.How it can be done automatically? We need psychology. The secret of human intelligence is on the psychology,especially on cognitive psychology. We need artificial intelligence to imitate mental process ,I call it A.I. process.

For artificial intelligence, I consider the role of psychology is more important than artificial intelligence itself. If we are deep into artificial intelligence itself, we will find the complexity of the problem is beyond our imagination, even to uncomputable.But if we centralized into the connection of psychology with A.I., maybe we can find some discovery more easily.

Can A.I. have creativity? Can A.I. have emotion? Can A.I. have different process when it's like a women or reverse?Can A.I. have psychosis? All of the answer is up to the progress of psychology.

But the progress of psychology is lazy, this is the difficulty of artificial intelligence too.

No comments:

Post a Comment